Get Jabbed Ealing!
Get Jabbed Ealing! was a panel event hosted by the The Covid-19 and Democracy Project that occurred on Thursday 10 February 2022.
It was a cross-party online informational panel event for people living in Ealing, London (UK), and beyond focused on providing advice and information about the Covid-19 vaccination program by people across the political spectrum in Ealing. It was focused on helping people understand the value of the Covid-19 vaccination program to them as individuals and to the broader community.
A recording of Get Jabbed Ealing! was released as part of the The Covid-19 and Democracy Podcast.
The event panel featured:
- Cllr Dr Fabio Conti, Ealing Conservative Party
- Dr Kate Crossland, Ealing Green Party
- Cllr Dr Aysha Raza, Ealing Labour Party
- Cllr Jon Ball, Ealing Lib Dems
- Chair: Dr Peter Finn, Kingston University
An interview with Rebecca Forman, a Senior Health Policy Consultant at LSE Health, is also available:
The panel focused on:
- Cllr Dr Fabio Conti, Ealing Conservative Party: The view from the NHS front line
- Dr Kate Crossland, Ealing Green Party: Data on vaccination & a secondary care perspective
- Cllr Dr Aysha Raza, Ealing Labour Party: You, vaccination & the local community
- Cllr Jon Ball, Ealing Lib Dems: Vaccination & being informed